The Areco ERP meets the segment’s characteristics, from the creation of new products, from templates, to the control of shifts and collective production stops.
- 1. Flexibility in creating new products from previously registered project templates, with automatic calculation of volume, quantity and weight of raw materials.
- 2. Gerencimento of outsourced processes with instant connection to PCP, monitoring time and cost, generating the issuing of invoices and the control needed to return the processed material.
- 3. Production scheduling with priority selection control in the allocation of items.
- 4. Control shifts, automatic notes corrective stops and allocation of preventive maintenance.
- 5. Notes online production, integration with optical readers and integration barcode labeling.
“We opted for Areco the tools presented in the software (…) I hope that the partnership with Cooperfer Areco bear fruit for many years.”
Miguel Xavier Correia – Cooperfer Ferramentas
Integrated into the ERP system, online access, responsible for issuing periodic and automated reports, according to previously established settings.
Facilitates indicators display through charts, with the flexibility to configure them according to the management needs by adding or removing data in accordance with the operational demands of control.
Generate autonomy so that customers can reprint slips still open, capture XMLs and Danfes, recording date, time, IP connection and browser used in the operation.
Makes NF entry processes safer and more practical, automatically monitoring all e-mails to a particular account and performing all tests to provide the entry of note data in the ERP system.