The ERP Areco suits segment characteristics from the batch control and traceability to the issuance of technical reports of raw material and finished products.
- 1. Reverse engineering control when an input results in various products and by-products.
- 2. Access to production information for training costs, considering the reverse engineering process.
- 3. Table formatting nutritional elements, managing the product specification and its component list.
- 4. Issue and technical reports tailored consultation, according to the specification required by the customer, and cataloging of their expected standards.
- 5. Total Quality Practices (ISO), with the field of lots and traceability of raw materials and finished products.
Interacts with the Areco ERP and suppliers, requesting price quotes, payment terms and delivery times. The system is responsible for performing comparisons and indicate the ‘winner’ of the process.
Generate autonomy so that customers can reprint slips still open, capture XMLs and Danfes, recording date, time, IP connection and browser used in the operation.
Makes NF entry processes safer and more practical, automatically monitoring all e-mails to a particular account and performing all tests to provide the entry of note data in the ERP system.
Webshop fully integrated with ERP Areco, unifying all data product catalog, images and specifications. simple user interface equipped with all functions necessary for operations, the online payment (financial processing with the banking operators) to integration with stock, controlled via ERP.